Greetings from Jeev Moksha Yoga Gurukul
Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul is a premier institute of yoga in Rishikesh. Located in Himalayan foothills of Shivalik range, Jeevmoksha is a serene and calm study point where students can indulge into a spiritual affair with themselves taking out time from the pace of modern life and taking time to look deep within themselves. The surroundings are rich in nature with lots of green providing enough oxygen to cater the needs of body and enough Pran to fulfill the requirements of energy. Jeevmoksha works along the lines of traditional yoga while also paying equal attention to the contemporary lifestyles and conditions.
Our yoga classes are a fine blend of physical, energetic and mental techniques to carve out a complete set of practice for a being as a whole. Gurukul offers intensive yoga teacher training courses thereby enabling students to draw their own scales of self practice and development. Gurukul operates in an ashram environment which includes a dedicated space for yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh itself and giving a wide range of knowledge on ancient systems of self healing and well being. Yoga, Ayurveda, Nature cure and other systems of actual health are combined together in our education programs so as to enable more and more people to understand them and share them in their own communities. This virtue makes Jeevmoksha a unique spot for the study of Yoga in India.
2 Weeks Yoga for beginners schedule
3rd March to 15th March 2015
7th April to 19th April 2015
12th May to 24th May 2015
9th June to 21st June 2015
200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training Schedule for 2015
2nd Feb to 3rd Mar 2015
9th March to 7th April 2015
13th April to 12th May 2015
1st June to 30th June 2015
View Complete Schedule
Why choose Jeevmoksha Yoga
- Jeev Moksha means liberation of the individual soul to the original state beyond time and space.
- Yoga pertains to union with the divine.
- Gurukul denotes a place where spiritual aspirants can learn and practice yogic methods under a Spiritual Teacher.
- At Jeev Moksha Yoga Gurukul you get to learn Hatha Yoga in the traditional Vedic style developed by Patanjali, Guru Gorakhnath, Swatmaram and other rishis and yogis of the Himalayan lineages taught by extraordinary teachers who live and breathe the yogic lifestyle headed by Vinay (Chaitnya) who’s been practicing yoga since he was sixteen and initiated into ancient yogic traditions by the adepts.
- Vedic mantra chanting and deep silence and stillness meditations are an additional but important part of the package at JMYG for a transcendental experience that heals the sub-conscious psyche and reveals the inner universe.
- Summing it up, JMYG offers the yoga student a complete traditional yogic experience by the sacred Ganga in the Himalayas which has been home to legendary yogis since time immemorial.
“Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinaha”. May all the beings in all the worlds
Registered Yoga School Rishikesh
Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul is an accredited institute for conducting Yoga teacher training course in India, by the Govt. of India and is also in compliance with the Yoga Alliance (USA) standards set of Yoga schools and Yoga teachers. Jeevmoksha fulfills the requirements of a registered Yoga School (RYS) as per the Yoga alliance standards and is a reputed institute offering yoga courses and yoga teacher training courses in rishikesh under the guidance Acharya Vinay who is a regitered experienced yoga teacher (ERYT) as per the yoga alliance standards. Jeevmoksha is formed under the umbrella of Jeevmokshayatan yoga organisation, a non profit organisation formed specifically for the educational purpose under the registration act of Govt. of India of 1858.This regitration empowers the organisation to conduct various courses on yoga, ayurveda and alternative forms of well being in an organised and structured format for the betterment of all.
5 Steps to Effectively increase Metabolism & burn Fat Metabolism is a term that is used to describe all chemical reactions involved in maintaining the living state of the cells and the organism. Bioenergetics is a term...
Healthy routine! Wake up at Brahmmuhrat (dawn) to avoid laziness during the rest of the day. A healthy individual needs on ly 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Chant the below mantra immediately after waking up while sitting in bed and keeping your palms...
Yogic Lifestyle By acharya Vinay I often come across with a loads of questions on what is yogic lifestyle. Everything that we see, read and hear about yoga today is coming from vivid sources as that of teachers, texts and random information.
What Our Students Says About Us
I would like to say that Jeevmoksha is more then postures, it’s about the true meaning of yoga. No matter where you are in your journey, this will give you a foundation in the deep roots of yoga. The possibilities are endless, are you ready to learn? If all you are looking for is fashion – either look elsewhere or come here and change your mind. This is not just a place to burn incense, talk about healing chakras and compare notes on how The Secret is your favorite book. This is deep yogic psychology, philosophy, history and practice.
By Zuzana Fajkusova
Read More Reviews